New strategies to get different results
Companies like Carnival Cruise, Best Buy, Sport Authority, Gol Airlines and many others have come to us in search of new approaches to the market once their usual strategies has not made sales remain at satisfactory levels.
Our team always keeps in mind that simple steps and goals achieved are better than a huge advances unreached.
Our thought is to bring solutions to easily implement high-impact approach using concepts from the end customer's purest form as possible.
In real business, the best strategies are not always creative. Instead, they’re obvious. Do what you do best – what makes you different from the others – and do it for the people who want it or need it. Find a successful business and its strategy seems obvious. Still, maybe what seems obvious after the fact wasn’t obvious beforehand.
Our favorite quote about strategy comes from Bill Cosby, comedian, author and thinker, not necessarily known for his business wisdom, who said:
1. “I don’t know the secret to success. But I do know the secret to failure is trying to please everybody.”
And that quote reminds me of several other great quotes on strategy. Most of them are more reminders of what we all know, but forget. You’ve probably already heard (or read) some, maybe even most, of these:
2. “People don’t want quarter-inch drills. They want quarter-inch holes.” (Theodore Levitt)
3. “Speed, price, quality: Pick two.” (Anonymous, quoted in The Economist)
4. “However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” (Winston Churchill)
5. “The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do.” (Michael Porter)
6. “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” (Michael LeBoeuf)
7. “It’s not the customer’s job to know what they want.” (Steve Jobs)
8. “In preparing for battle I’ve always found that plans are useless, but planning is essential.” (Dwight Eisenhower)